Wednesday, October 18, 2017

There Are No (Good) Marriage Shortcuts

I like shortcuts. I like those back streets that get me somewhere faster. I like keyboard shortcuts that do things faster or call up a program. 

There Are No (Good) Shortcuts

However, I’ve learned that marriage shortcuts are a snare and delusion. Relationships take time and effort, and shortcuts don’t accomplish the same things as you get from investing the time and effort. To put it another way, you can’t microwave your marriage!

If you want a good marriage, you must be all about giving it the time and energy that requires. 

Links may be monetised
Image Credit: © Meditations | pixabay.com

Shop Amazon ♦ Shop to give links page
We’re donation supported Thanks for your help!
Where we’re going Contact us about speaking


Article from: The Generous Husband, by The Generous Husband

Read more here.

Photo

Interested in online dating tips? check it out here.

Share



from Just Senior Singles http://ift.tt/2giuig4