Thursday, November 16, 2017

Sexy Marriage Radio Survey

As Sexy Marriage Radio ventures into its Sixth Year, I’m asking if you would please give me a couple of minutes of your time to complete a 13 question survey about the show.

As the show has evolved it truly has become listener driven content as most every topic we cover comes from emails and callers to the show. This is your chance to give even more feedback and it will only take a couple of minutes (I know I just said this but I really want to know your thoughts).

Your answers are anonymous and I’ll use this feedback to help ensure that the future shows of Sexy Marriage Radio are better than ever.

Thank you for your help.

~ Corey

If the survey doesn’t display below, you can complete it here – http://ift.tt/2zGWFQv

The post Sexy Marriage Radio Survey appeared first on Simple Marriage.

Article from: Simple Marriage, by Corey

Read more here.


Interested in senior singles dating guides? check it out here.

Share



from Just Senior Singles http://ift.tt/2zNRI7M